As a prospective resident, you will be treated with honesty and integrity throughout the application process. Your personal information will be treated with confidentiality and the security that it deserves.
Please visit the Prospective Resident FAQ section on our website to review our full applicant qualification policy.
NOTE: Our available properties are marketed until a prospective resident places a holding fee on the property. The holding fee is equal to the amount of the security deposit (usually one month’s rent), and is converted into the security deposit upon signing a lease. You may pay the holding fee before you apply, while your application is being processed, or after your application is approved; however, the property will be leased to the first approved applicant resident who pays the holding fee. Holding fees are fully refundable according to the terms on the holding fee receipt.
1 - Each adult (18 or over) who will occupy the property must complete an application and pay the screening fee.
2 - The SCREENING FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. The online screening fee is $35.00 and must be paid via an ACH transfer using your bank routing & account number. The hard copy (paper) screening fee is $75.00 and must be paid using certified funds (ex: money order). The screening fee must be paid at the time of application submittal. We will not process an application if the screening fee is not received.
3 - A complete application consists of ALL of the following:
- Application form
- Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
- Landlord Reference Authorization Form
- Copy of a Government-Issued Photo ID
- Documentation of your current income, including:
- Your most recent paystub or an employment offer letter (to document income from employment);
- Your most recent tax return form 1040 and Schedule C or SE, if applicable (to document income from self-employment or other cash income);
- A benefits letter (to document income from social security/disability/other public assistance);
- A recent statement from the Friend of the Court (to document income from child support and/or alimony);
- Bank statements (to document income not otherwise listed here)
- Color photo(s) of pet(s), if applicable
4 - Once your complete application is received, we will verify that you meet all of the applicant qualifications. This is typically completed within three business days. We will promptly notify you once your application is either approved or denied. Landlord references are not verified until the holding fee is paid, and approvals may be subject to verification of landlord references.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you! If you have specific questions about our application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. .
Apply Online For the Fastest Service